Personal tracking project for MacFan4000
Thu, Apr 8
We can use NRPE, Both Miraheze+Wikimedia have monitoring modules that we can use.
Thu, Apr 1
Sun, Mar 28
Round cube is puppitized now but even after following the instructions I can’t get the elastic skin to work
Sat, Mar 27
Closing as this is pretty much done now.
Can we add it to puppet and on wiki docs?
Webmail is available at webmail.mirahezebots.org
I’ve now setup noreply@ and staff@, aliases, and webmail, as well as dkim, spf, and dmarc records.
Fri, Mar 26
Setup mail. Will add directadmin to pass phrase.
Thu, Mar 25
I would prefer an @mirahezebots.org address, as I could rework my current mail filters to be more effective.
Wed, Mar 24
I think if we apply through Fosshost they can extend
Looks like they would give us no more then 2 addresses. Self hosting could potentially allow for icinga notifications, as well as as many mailboxes as we want.
We can get hosted from Gandi
@RhinosF1 if we want to update the hostname of at least one of our servers to not be a number, I could setup postfix/dovecot and puppitize it.
Sat, Mar 20
Sp, at this point Hund is setup and working great doing http checks. bots@ is subscribed. We also have Zenduty setup which currently is subscribed to hund, as well as CloudFlare is also setup to do http checks and sends it’s data to Zenduty. I have no idea what is going on with logflare.
Mar 8 2021
Can you do apache?
- https://bots1.miraheze.wiki -> https://bots1.mirahezebots.org
- https://tools1.miraheze.wiki -> https://tools1.mirahezebots.org
- https://db1.miraheze.wiki -> https://db1.mirahezebots.org
- https://bots.miraheze.wiki -> https://mirahezebots.org
- https://phab.bots.miraheze.wiki -> https://phab.mirahezebots.org
- https://icinga.bots.miraheze.wiki -> https://icinga.mirahezebots.org
- https://phabdigests.bots.miraheze.wiki -> https://phabdigests.mirahezebots.org
- https://sopel.bots.miraheze.wiki -> https://sopel.mirahezebots.org
- https://phab-storage.bots.miraheze.wiki -> https://phab-storage.mirahezebots.org
Mar 7 2021
I have a PR upstream to make opt in work if you want to continue it. Or we could fork it?
Mar 6 2021
Mar 5 2021
We have merged SSL. Now waiting for puppet to see if it'll work.
Discussing with Paladox whether to merge SSL now so it's ready and confirmed working.